Original Palestinian product produced by “the last kufiya factory in Palestine”. Hirbawi textile opened their factory on 1961 and produces kufiyas ever since. Yasser Araft used to wear a kufiya made by Hirbawi!
Hirbawi was the first to create the Palestinian pattern. The black and white pattern has come to symbolize the Palestinian struggle; the middle pattern, with its “wire mesh fence” design represents the Israeli occupation, while the oblong-shaped patterns on the side represent olive leaves – a symbol of Palestine and peace.
- The “Real” thing, from Hebron – Palestine
- Cotton Shemagh with real embroidery
- Serves as a warming scarf as well as a fashinable item
- Antique Green keffiyeh, Orange Palestinian Classic Pattern Embroidery, Purple Stripes
- 2 sides with Green fringes